Make a Service Request

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Vienna Connect is the Town of Vienna's resident application to report various requests or problems to Town staff.

This service is for non-emergency requests and is monitored on weekdays. If this request is made after hours or on weekends or holidays, a staff person will acknowledge your request and contact you on the next business day. 

For immediate police, fire, or emergency medical assistance, please call 911. 

For Water and Sewer Emergencies such as water main breaks or sewer backups, please call 703-255-6366. 

For non-emergency requests requiring police response (such as animal control, motor vehicle crashes without injuries, parking and noise complaints, lost or found property, or crimes that occurred in the past), call 703-255-6366. Additional non-emergency items can be submitted using the Vienna Connect application.

To report an issue:

  1. Click New Request
  2. Enter or locate an Address. Click “Confirm Address”
  3. Choose a Category.
  4. Upload an Image (optional).
  5. Enter a Description (optional)
  6. Click Register and Submit if this is your first time signing up.
  7. Click Sign in and Submit if you have logged in before.

You can upload Photos here or use the mobile app to assist in identifying and documenting your requests.

For additional information about a request that has been submitted, don't hesitate to get in touch with the appropriate department. Contact information for each of the departments is listed below.

For Planning and Zoning related issues, please contact at 703-255-6341 or email at

  • Overgrown Residential Lawn and Landscaping
  • Trash and Debris
  • Work w/o Permit
  • Zoning Code Complaint

For Public Works issues, please contact 703-255-6380.

  • Construction Site Complaints
  • Dead Animal Pickup
  • Sewer Backup/Concern
  • Snow and Leaf Removal
  • Stormwater Problems
  • Streets and Sidewalks
  • Traffic Signals and Signs
  • Trash, Recycling, and Yard Waste
  • Water Main Breaks and Leaks

For Parks and Recreation related issues, please 703-255-6360

  • Park and Public Landscaping
  • Parks and Recreation Maintenance
  • Tree Issues

Vienna Connect Mobile App 

Install the Vienna Connect mobile app to submit and track requests on the go.

iOS / Android

Streetlight outages

Streetlight outages are serviced by Dominion Energy, not the Town of Vienna. Learn more about how to report outages.