Make a Service Request

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In an emergency, always call 911.

For urgent non-emergencies (such as those listed below), which require immediate attention, call 703-255-6300 during regular business hours and 703-255-6366 after 4:30 pm weekdays and weekends.

  • sewer backup concerns
  • traffic signals and pedestrian crossings
  • tree down
  • water leaks and water main breaks

Residents can help the Town of Vienna by promptly reporting other non-emergency issues, such as those below may be reported by phone at 703-255-6300 during regular business hours and at 703-255-6366 after regular business hours.

For Planning and Zoning related issues, please contact at 703-255-6341 or email at

  • inoperable vehicles on private property
  • overnight parking in residential neighborhoods
  • residential overcrowding
  • tall grass or weeds
  • work performed without building permits

For Public Works issues, please contact 703-255-6380.

  • illegal stormwater dumping
  • construction site concerns
  • potholes
  • sidewalk and street repair
  • street sign concerns
  • trash, recycling, and bulk refuse

For Parks and Recreation related issues, please 703-255-6360

  • parks, athletic fields, and playground maintenance
  • trees need cutting

Streetlight outages

Streetlight outages are serviced by Dominion Energy, not the Town of Vienna. Learn more about how to report outages.