Town of Vienna, VAHome Menu
Search Box - Custom Content
The Town of Vienna is not just a great place to live, it’s also a great place to work. We offer competitive compensation and an array of benefits.
Join our team of outstanding and dedicated employees and contribute to our vibrant community.
- Current Employment Openings
- Find more information about working for the Vienna Police Department.
The Vienna Way
Before applying for a position with the Town of Vienna, please review our Vienna Way philosophy. This will help you understand our organization’s guiding principles and what is expected from Town employees.
- Professionalism: Each of us conducting our business in a manner that meets high industry and quality standards.
- Excellence: A relentless mindset to excel at what we do.
- Compassion: Concern, kindness, consideration, and care for those around us.
- Respect: Showing esteem and appreciation for other individuals or entities.
- Ethics: Do what is right, with integrity.
The Town of Vienna provides a comprehensive employee benefits package. To learn more about our benefits, visit our Employee Benefits page.
Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation during the selection process. This may include, but is not be limited to, submitting an employment application in an alternative format, requiring a qualified interpreter or reader to take an oral or written examination, or other reasonable accommodation at the mutual agreement of the Town of Vienna and applicant.
A request for reasonable accommodation should be emailed to the Town’s ADA coordinator.
The Town of Vienna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or provision of services. The Town of Vienna is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA).