Park and Facility Rentals

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Community CenterAre you looking for a beautiful, affordable and inviting place for your next private event?  The Town offers a broad choice of facility rentals at parks, pavilions and public spaces like the Town Green and Vienna Community Center.

Vienna Community Center
Space at the Vienna Community Center is available for private rentals for meetings, wedding receptions, parties or other uses when it’s not being used for recreational programs, classes, activities and events.

Teen Center
The Teen Center, located within the Vienna Community Center, is available for teen parties.  Complete with game spaces, audio visual systems and catering areas, the Teen Center is a great place for the Town’s young residents to celebrate in a fun and safe space.

Picnic shelters
Picnic shelter reservations are available at Glyndon, Meadow Lane and Southside parks.  Picnic shelters can accommodate up to 25 people.  The maximum time limit for any picnic shelter reservation is four hours.  Electricity can be provided at picnic shelters for a small additional fee.

Glyndon Park courts
Glyndon Park courts are open for reservations for Town residents only.  Residents can reserve up to two hours per day for pickleball play. 

Vienna Town Green
The Vienna Town Green is a central community gathering place and a frequent site of musical performances and events of all kinds.  The Town Green is available for rental to nonprofit organizations that want to host a special event.  Be aware, however, that as the Town Green is a public park, public access to the area remains available even when privately organized events are being held.

Athletic fields and courts
Vienna has excellent athletic facilities for year-round use and enjoyment, from baseball and softball diamonds to basketball, pickleball and tennis courts.  The Town of Vienna's natural and synthetic turf fields are available for reservation for approved user groups through the parks and recreation department.