Town of Vienna, VAHome Menu
Search Box - Custom Content
Online payments provide a quick and convenient way for residents to settle most types of bills with the Town of Vienna. Please note that the Town is currently unable to accept online payments for business license fees, meals tax payments, and dog licensing fees.
Pay Town of Vienna bills and fees
- PAY water and sewer bills (a login and billing information is required; for login instructions CLICK HERE). Email email@example.com or call 703-255-6385 for further information.
- PAY Town of Vienna real estate taxes.
- PAY permit fees (application reference number is required; call 703-255-6380 for more information).
- PAY general bills (call 703-255-5733 with questions).
Accepted methods of payment for this system include e-check and credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). A 3% convenience fee applies to all credit and debit card payments.
Parks and recreation WebTrac
- PAY for parks and recreation classes or programs.
Other Town payments
- PAY Town of Vienna parking tickets
- Vienna Police Department tickets are white, approximately 4½ by 8½ inches, and say NOTICE OF VIOLATION in red at the top. The citation number is required. If no citation number is posted, call 703-255-6324.
- PAY for police training classes
- At this time, online payments are being accepted only for instructor classes. For more information, email or call 703-255-7805.
- Make a Donation
Accepted methods of payment for the above include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. A convenience fee, paid to the credit card processor, applies to all credit and debit card payments. See table below.
|Type of Bill||Convenience Fee|
|Police Classes||2.5% of class fee|
Donate to Bob Leggett Memorial Fund
You can donate to a memorial fund to honor the legacy of Bob Leggett, long-time Vienna resident, volunteer and chair of the Town’s Business Liaison Committee. While the Leggett family will be part of the planning process, Council has the discretion to allocate the funds.
Please indicate “Donation in Memory of Bob Leggett” in the “donation purpose” online, or on your check, with the check made out to The Town of Vienna.
Checks can also be sent to Town Hall at 127 Center Street South, Vienna, VA 22180.
Alternate forms of payment
Payments may be submitted in person or by mail to the finance department at:
127 Center Street S
Vienna, VA 22180-5799
If you have any questions, contact the finance department by email or by phone at 703-255-5733.